FREE BUSINESS STUDIES 2017 KCSE K.N.E.C REPORTS AND ANALYSIS OF QUESTIONS
- General Candidate's Performance
- State four elements of the demographic environment that may influence the operations of a business.
- The following information was extracted from the books of Salome Traders: Capital Ksh 1,119,300 Long term liabilities Ksh 1,807, 000 and Current liabilities Ksh 978,700.
- Highlight four indicators of economic growth that may be observed as a country progresses.
- Highlight four items that would be included in the measurement of national income using the income approach.
- The aggressive campaign for citizens to plan their families seems to be causing a decline in the country’s population growth. Outline four possible effects of this. (4 marks)
- Explain five demerits of the output approach in measuring national income. and others